Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Confused about Gino's East

I%26#39;m coming to Chicago in June and would like to revisit an old favorite if it%26#39;s possible. I%26#39;m trying to figure out which Gino%26#39;s I used to go to way back in the mid-80s when I was in college. I thought it was the original location, but I sure can%26#39;t remember where that was and I hear they%26#39;ve moved, or maybe moved and then moved back. Can somebody help me figure this out. I seem to remember there was a hospital nearby or maybe a university (or was it a university hospital???). As you can tell, I%26#39;m definitely confused. Help!!!



Confused about Gino's East


The original location of Gino%26#39;s East was on Superior near Northwestern Hospital. It closed for a period of time, they opened the one on Wells and then they reopened one on Superior. It%26#39;s not exactly the same location, the original was at 160 E., the one that reopened is at 162 E. Here%26#39;s an article you might find interesting:





findarticles.com/p/鈥i_n16501137

No comments:

Post a Comment