Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Tru - how long to dine

What%26#39;s the average time for dinner at Tru? Two people, we%26#39;ll probably get the 3 course prix fixe...then again, those collections look awesome. Anyway, I need to know so I can decide if I%26#39;ll drive downtown or take the train. Thanks!



Tru - how long to dine


I think they recommend about three hours, and when I went it certainly took that long. They bring lots of little things on plates in between, and I warn you, call me a philistine but I nearly burst out laughing at some of them. They were the teeniest square of something in the middle of huge plates, and the waiter took about five minutes to describe what it was and how it was prepared. I was almost looking for the hidden camera.



Great food though. Ooh, and my purse got a little footstool right next to the table!


  • zits
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment