Wednesday, April 25, 2012

What's going on June 1-4?

I%26#39;m helping a friend of mine to find a hotel in Chicago for 3 nights, June 1st-June 4th. I can%26#39;t find anything Downtown. Is there anything special going on during those dates?

What's going on June 1-4?

The Gospel Fest and a large convention.

What's going on June 1-4?

I gave her the advice, and she%26#39;s moving her dates to June 7-June 10, so she%26#39;ll be arriving on her way back from Montreal and Quebec, not the other way around like she had planned. Can you help me find something for this dates for 2 adults? Their budget is around $150, although I don%26#39;t know if it%26#39;s still too low for those dates?

Thanks.


%26lt;%26lt;I gave her the advice, and she%26#39;s moving her dates to June 7-June 10, so she%26#39;ll be arriving on her way back from Montreal and Quebec, not the other way around like she had planned. Can you help me find something for this dates for 2 adults? Their budget is around $150, although I don%26#39;t know if it%26#39;s still too low for those dates?

Thanks.%26gt;%26gt;

June 7-10 is also difficult due to Blues Fest, and the last night is especially difficult.

What appears to be the Hyatt is showing for $159 (4* Mag Mile/Streeterville, fitness/business/restaurant/spa/internet) on Hotwire for 6/7-9, then go to the Swissotel website and book the Shedd Aquarium package for $299 (same price as a regular room). The Shedd Aquarium package gets 2 tickets to the Shedd (otherwise $46) and breakfast and an upgraded lakeview room.

The average hotel cost would be $205 per night, but you would get the 2 Shedd Tickets and the Swiss lakeview room would be a nice last night. Additionally, the Swiss is just down the block from the Hyatt.


Using Priceline to bid on a 4* in either of the downtown areas (Millennium Park/Loop/Grant Park or River North/North Michigan Ave.) would also be a possibility, although I think it%26#39;s very likely going to take more than $150 for a winning bid.


I found your link to the Starwood promotions and I got the ';Stay 2 get 3rd free'; promotion. So I would get the Four Points Sheraton for $183 (after promotion) and the Westin for $199. Do you think this is a better deal? I would think the Four Points is better located and it%26#39;s cheaper. Which one would you go for?

Thanks.

  • howtomovethingswithyourmind
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment