Saturday, April 21, 2012

Nice Hotel for 2 in July

Looking for the latest advice on a nice hotel for 2 adults coming to enjoy Cubs and Sox games, possibly jazz clubs. Not planning on renting a car. Does not have to be a budget minded place.

Thanks!

Nice Hotel for 2 in July

What dates are you considering - it%26#39;s difficult to recommend specific hotels in Chicago without knowing dates, as hotel rates can vary quite a bit from day-to-day.

Nice Hotel for 2 in July

Roughly, July 20-25th.

Thanks!


Well most hotels here are in the 200s so I would have to reccomend the Omni Hotel on Michigan Ave. or one of my favorite hotels the Swissotel on Wacker Dr. Hope this helps


I always love reading, as much as I can in one sitting, all the reviews of the hotels and have ditched Frommer%26#39;s %26amp; Fodor%26#39;s since TA provides pertinent real-life advice....the only problem is I get more confused and have to ask additional questions...so, please forgive me ahead of time.

So far, The Sofitel Chicago Water Tower comes in at $245/nite,Conrad Chicago is $223/nite and the Omni $279/nite and I%26#39;m still looking. We don%26#39;t mind a big hotel but are also okay with a nice boutique. How is The Talbot,The Willows and Crowne Plaza Silversmith? Thye are listed on TA as ';Hidden Gems';. Not interested in $400/nite places and it looks like some very nice options are available. I still need to study the different areas...i.e. Gold Coast,Loop. We are not renting a car.

Thanks for repling~!

  • recipes cream
  • psd save file
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment