Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Transfers

Does anyone know a good reliable (hopefully cheap!) company for transfers from O%26#39;Hare to Downtown? We%26#39;ll probably want a large Premium SUV, and would definately like to prebook.





Thanks in advance



Transfers


I%26#39;m sure you could rent a limo...probably a hummer limo but it would be very pricey....you don%26#39;t offer many specifics...maybe a search on google would be helpful.





cab (you can get a van), CTA or an airport shuttle (also a van) are your options.



Transfers


Specifics: There will be 3 of us, we want a smart vehicle, we%26#39;re staying in the Hilton %26amp; Towers in August.





I guess a stretch Hummer would do it, but we don%26#39;t want to look like we%26#39;re going to a high school prom.





I%26#39;ve had a look on google, but was wondering if anyone had a company they%26#39;ve used that can be recomended? I always prefer personal recomendations to google%26#39;s own.





Thanks




I use - http://www.ohare-midway.com/




I would second Dave%26#39;s advice for O%26#39;Hare-Midway. I used them almost weekly a few years ago and still do on occasion. The are very reliable and professional. I am not sure if they have SUVs in their fleet, though. They do have large limousines and luxury vans.




Excellent. Thanks for the recommendation. I%26#39;ll give them a try.




With a stretch hummer, you will more than likely look like you are attending a prom. That being said, try and contact Douglas or Donald the the Hilton concierge desk and see what they can come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment