Thursday, April 19, 2012

Up coming blues festival what to do after hours?

This will be the second time I have been to the Blues Festival. Once again I will be staying at the Travellodge (which I love for the people who work at it and the rate we get and it%26#39;s location close and walking distance to almost everything).

I loved Buddy Guys Legends but where can I go to enjoy the Blues after the Blues Festival closes down for the night. The House of Blues is letting me down this year for it%26#39;s line up as is the Hard Rock. I loved Buddy Guys last year and closed the place two nights and once got to experience Coyote Ugly%26#39;s (those girls can dance and my girlfriends had a fun time) but I was really in Chicago for the Blues. Can anyone shout out some suggestions, how about day time activities besides the Achitechtural tour (which I loved but froze). Thanks by the way for the suggestions about the zoo (it might be too far away for me). Look forward to reading the next suggestions. M.

Up coming blues festival what to do after hours?

Check the music listings at chicagoreader.com.

There%26#39;s a million daytime activities here - depending on your particular interests. Please take a look at the intorduction to Chicago section on this web site. Also look at metromix.com to see what%26#39;s going on here during your visit.

  • create seamless digital textures
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment