Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Night by myself

My husband and I are bringing his son and a friend to see the Gold Cup semifinal game Thurs. June 21, so they will be there and I%26#39;ll have the night to myself. I was thinking of getting a massage, but any other ideas on something to do by myself on a Thursday night? We%26#39;ll be shopping the rest of the weekend, and yes, I could just stay in the condo and relax, but I%26#39;m considering my options. I have been to Chicago numerous times, so I%26#39;ve seen all the museums, Navy Pier, etc. Thanks for any ideas.



Night by myself


The CSO is performing Beethoven%26#39;s 9th that night at 8 PM. It doesn%26#39;t look like it%26#39;s sold out, and being by yourself should give you some flexibility in picking out a nice seat.



Night by myself


Check Hot Tix that morning to see what theatre is playing that evening. www.hottix.org




I fogot to ask - can you bring up some Ted Drewes for me?




Second City?




http://www.spacetimetanks.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment